I often get questions about VIP tours at Disney World, so I thought I'd whip out a post on this service. (Note the tours I describe are through the parks themselves, not a third party.)
Disney World VIP tours offer guests many fantastic perks including
- door-to-door transportation in a private vehicle from your resort hotel to the parks (you can zip from park-to-park using back entries and convenient parking)
- little-to-no lines at most attractions with the opportunity to go on rides multiple times in a row
- reserved, premium seating for many shows, parades, fireworks, etc.
- a knowledgeable, friendly tour guide
- assistance from Disney's VIP tour services to create a customized itinerary designed especially for you
Are you ready to sign up? The service really is amazing and the price reflects that.
If you are staying at a Disney World resort hotel, the rate for a VIP tour guide ranges from $315-$355 per hour (depending on the season). Guests must purchase a minimum of 6 hours. Some guests only want the service for one day, some book it for the entire length of their Disney stay. Your party can include up to 10 people, so if you have family/friends visiting Disney with you, you may split the cost. VIP tours may be booked 90 days before your vacation and should be booked at least 72 hours prior to your arrival (the tour services can fill during very busy periods).
So, is the Disney VIP tour worth the expense? The clients I've had use the service went during busy times and they all agree it was absolutely worth the money. Whether or not this is an option for you, give me a call and we can work out a customized, fabulous vacation that is perfect for your family, regardless of your budget. For more information on Disney planning, check out Maris Stella Travel's Disney-specific website, www.pixiedustdestinations.com.